Careers/Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is a front line, customer facing team member of the business office customer service department. Responsibilities include billing of all customer accounts, service orders, trouble tickets, and interaction with customers in person and on the phone.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain customer accounts, including the billing process, cash receipts and handling, customer support, and product sales.
- Prepare cash deposits and drawer reconciliations
- Provide support for the Customer Service Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Strong customer service skills
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computers, various software programs, and telephone systems.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in handling sensitive situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate with employees and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to negotiate with others and resolve conflict.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.